BP Oil (UK) has been a valued client of PDE’s since the company’s inception in 1989. Throughout this time we have undertaken in excess of 900 different projects for the company across multiple facilities in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
The scope of projects undertaken is vast, ranging from simple P&ID updates, through complete gantry upgrades, storage tank refurbishments and the provision of a resident engineer for over 15 years.
Typical projects have included:
- Engineering support for planned preventative maintenance
- Conversion of tanker loading facilities to bottom-loading
- Piping system reconfigurations to storage tanks
- Pipeline replacement
- Jetty facility upgrades
- Electrical system upgrades
- Resident Engineer service for tank inspections & repairs
- Pump installations
- Additives Systems
Patrick Kelly (Company Director and Key Account Manager for BP) states, “Our business relationship with BP has most certainly been one of collaboration and mutual respect. It is testament to the skills, work ethic and commitment of the BP Project Team within PDE that we have retained such a prestigious international company as a client for over 25 years.”