Subcontracted by Enisca Browne, PDE have been commissioned to undertake the Civil Engineering design for MCERTS compliant flow monitoring systems at two of South East Water’s plants in the UK.
Project deliverables include:
- Civil Engineering Design for the compound weir structure, including load calculations and rebar specifications
- Sub base design
- Detail design engineering of the compound weir structure
- Mechanical detail design of internal weir plates
- Pipework interface design
- Handrail design and mounting details