A current project within the PDE portfolio – this particular project relates to the conversion of an ex Power Station tank farm (circa 140,000m3 storage) and Jetty to be used for strategic storage for the National Oil Reserves Agency in Ireland.
This project includes a complete jetty top refurbishment with new pipework and loading arm installation.
PDE are acting as Engineering design consultants for the preliminary design / FEED study and as the client’s engineer during the construction stages.
- Contracted on an Engineering & Project Management basis
- Preparation of Project Programme
- Preparation of Design & Scope of Works
- Provision of a Resident Engineer/Client’s Representative
- Planning Application
- Preparation & management of the Tender Process
- SEVESO Preconstruction Safety Report
- Co-ordination of the construction contractors, management of the construction works Preparation of the Project O&M Manual
- Compilation of post completion project documentation including updates to the client’s master documentation such as P&IDs, safety equipment registers and Asset Management Register